What is netattack2?
NETATTACK 2 is a python script that scans and attacks local and wireless networks. Everything is super easy because of the GUI that makes it unnecessary to remember commands and parameters.
– Scan your network for active hosts, their operating system, open ports and way more.
– Scan for Access-Points and figure out encryption type, WPS and other useful data.
– Simple ARP Spoofing
– DNS Sniffing by ARP Spoofing the target and listening to DNS-Queries
– Kicking hosts off your internet using ARP-Spoof attack
– Send deauthentication packets to Access Points in your area (DoS)
– Deauth-All, basically does the same but it scans for networks and attacks them periodically.
How to install netattack2?
– argparse (Python)
– scapy (Python)
git clone https://github.com/chrizator/netattack2.git
Go to folder netattack2:
Run netattack2 an choose option:
In this demo, i choose option 1- Host Scan.
Next, select network interface:
Your can scan with range default or custom IP range:
Enter, netattack2 will start scan:
Result you can see host online in your network.
Please install netattack2 to try out the rest of it. Good luck.